Simple in design, flexible in applications. Ideal for residential, commercial, recreational and agricultural buildings.
The Lam-Ply Truss is the original Starwood Rafters Truss and still our most popular product. They are built in our Independence, Wisconsin factory and shipped all over the U.S..
- Spans up to 72 feet.
- Most spans can be spaced up to 12 feet apart, depending on the load you desire.
- Combines Glu-Lams CDX Plywood and dimensional lumber for a truss that is stronger than a conventional truss.
- Assembled with exterior-grade adhesives that can hold up better in high-moisture environments than a steel-plated truss.
- Longer spans without extra support posts or columns.
- More head room. You gain clearance because the bottom cord is raised.
- By spacing further apart, you save in construction costs by having to install fewer columns and trusses.
- Shop assembled. Comes to the site ready to install. Weather delays are minimized by quick enclosure.
- Hanger system to keep roof purlins flush with the top of the truss and no open webs eliminates nesting areas for birds.
- The raised bottom chord design improves ventilation in livestock facilities versus a conventions "web" truss.